Mmm…enjoying this, on the day after Thanksgiving.
Electro-acoustic improvisations with an ambient character and contemporary classical sensibility. Sha (of Nik Bärtsch’s Ronin) is feeding Markus’ live processing setup with mostly long and intricately textured notes that then get transformed into deep and ever evolving soundscapes.
0000 is the first album in Markus Reuter’s “featuring” series of releases with extraordinary musicians.
- released September 15, 2011
- Stefan Haslebacher: Bass Clarinet
- Markus Reuter: Live Electronics
- Music by Reuter/Haslebacher
- Recorded to 2-track stereo at PROGR, Bern, October 2008
- Mastered by Lee Fletcher
- Produced by Markus Reuter for Unsung Productions